Join the International Peace Bureau for a webinar to discuss ‘The Achievements of the Peace Movement’.
Peace movements have struggled to create a world without war for over a century. Nonetheless, conflicts persist and some argue that the world is in a more dangerous state than ever before. How do peace activists understand the work of the past century and how does this influence their activism moving forward?
Join us for a panel discussion across generations of peace activists who will reflect on what the movement has accomplished and what lessons we can learn moving forward.
- Ingeborg Breines, former IPB Co-President & Senior Advisor to the World Summit of Nobel Peace Laureates
- Dave Webb, Chair of the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament (CND)
- Emily Rubino, Director of Policy and Outreach at Peace Action New York State
- Hiroshi Taka, former General Secretary of Gensuikyo and Co-Chair of the Steering Committee of the World Conference against A and H Bombs
- Moderated by Amela Skiljan, IPB Coordinator
To register, please send an email to email@example.com