Join Greater Manchester & District CND for their AGM on Zoom. 2022 will be a vital year for GMDCND’s campaigning and at the AGM we will set out our priorities for the year, as well as elect the committee that guides our work on a day-to-day basis. We do hope you will join us and get involved.
The AGM will be be preceded by a presentation from two of our youth members, Ellie and Sam, reporting back about Youth & Student CND’s involvement in the International Peace Bureau (IPB) Congress in Barcelona last year.
• 11am – Presentation about IPB (with Q&A)
• Midday – Break for lunch
• 12.30pm – GMDCND AGM
Meeting ID: 608 415 8446 // Passcode: 9898
Eligibility: If you are a CND member, you are eligible to vote at the AGM and stand for election to the GMDCND Co-ordinating Committee and for any of the Officer posts, which are Chair, Vice-Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, and Regional Representative to CND UK Council.
AGM deadlines are:
· 12th January: Nominations and Resolutions
· 21st January: Amendments to resolutions // Reports from branches
· 24th January: Full mailing sent out to all
• If you have any accessibility concerns or questions, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you need advice about accessing Zoom, please let us know
If you have any questions, contact email@example.com