21st century security: challenges and solutions
We look forward to welcoming you to CND’s AGM and annual conference, which this year will be held on Saturday & Sunday October 19-20 at St Thomas’ Hospital, London, opposite the Houses of Parliament.
This year we are privileged to host the Triennial Congress of the Nobel prize-winning International Peace Bureau on the Sunday of our conference, under the banner: ‘21st century security: challenges and solutions’.
Joined by activists and experts from around the world, we will have a real global take on the problems we face together, strategising for global and local alternatives, for a vision — and reality — of peace and justice. Themes will include: common security, resource wars, climate change, nuclear dangers, human rights and more. Please join us!
CND AGM & Policy Conference
- Friday August 2: Ordinary resolutions deadline
- Tuesday August 27: Deadline for nominees to accept and provide statements
- Monday September 9: Amendments & special resolutions deadline
- Monday September 30: Regional/organisational CND Council delegates deadline
- Tuesday October 1: Deadline to join CND for a vote at our policy conference
- Monday October 8: Conference registration & stalls registration deadline
- Monday October 14: Emergency resolutions deadline
Please click here to register as an individual for the CND AGM and Policy Conference (Saturday), or click here to register as an organisation or CND group.
Please email all nominations for CND officer positions and for directly elected CND Council members to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is Monday July 8.
You can download a resolution template form here. Please consult the guidance on the second page of the form before submitting.
Please email resolutions to email@example.com, or send by post to Conference Office, CND, 162 Holloway Road, London N7 8DQ. The deadline for receipt of ordinary resolutions is Friday August 2.
You can find the CND Conference Standing Orders here, and CND’s Constitution (Memorandum of Association) here, which are referred to in the linked resolution template above.
Would your organisation like to have a stall at CND Conference? Email Rob at firstname.lastname@example.org