North Atlantic Treaty Organisation (NATO) heads of state will meet in Brussels on June 14th. It’s vital that the international peace and anti-war movement mobilises to oppose this gathering of the world’s largest nuclear-armed military alliance.
Join the No to War – No to NATO network’s online counter-summit on June 13th-14th to find out more.
NATO continues its global military expansionism with a new dangerous focus on China and the Asia Pacific. We need to get our message heard loud and clear: we demand global cooperation to deal with the climate crisis, pandemics and inequality, not nuclear rearmament and a global war drive.
Please join the online counter-summit, to discuss action and alternatives.
- No to NATO counter-summit Day 1: Global NATO – the threat of war
Join a host of guest speakers to discuss NATO as a global militarist actor.
- No to NATO counter-summit Day 2: Dissolution of NATO – for solidarity, sustainability and disarmament
Join more guest speakers to discuss how we can challenge NATO and promote human security.
- No to NATO protest: Voices for Peace – you can protest against NATO
Join the online protest against NATO. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to speak.
- CND’s No to NATO briefing
Read on for an analysis of NATO and why CND campaigns against the alliance.
- No to War – No to NATO international network
Take a look at the No to War – No to NATO website for official statements and more.