Join CND’s campaign against AUKUS, the military partnership between the UK, the US and Australia!
Spreading nuclear technology is at the heart of the deal: the US and UK are collaborating with Australia to provide them with nuclear-powered submarines. This risks nuclear proliferation and is a breach of the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty, as well as a dangerous escalation in the West’s ongoing confrontation with China.
- Ask your MP to sign Early Day Motion 493. You can read the full text here.
- If you are a member of a trade union branch, please get a motion adopted opposing AUKUS. Model motion here. The 2021 Labour Party conference voted to oppose the deal – with 77% of the trade union vote against AUKUS.
- Labour CND has produced a model motion for local Labour party branches to adopt in support of the anti-AUKUS campaign. Click here to view.
- Order leaflets for your stall or next event.
- Read CND’s briefing on why we oppose AUKUS.
- Watch CND and Stop the War’s emergency online rally with our panel of experts and activists discussing the dangers ahead and how best to organise against this destabilising development:
- Time to stand up and oppose the government’s reckless and illegal foreign policy: read CND General Secretary Kate Hudson’s blog on the deal