This year’s CND Conference will take place online over two weekends in October. CND’s AGM and Policy Conference will be held on Saturday 16th October, and our public conference day the following Sunday, 24th October. More information will be added to this page soon, but in the meantime please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any queries.
- Monday 2nd August: deadline for nominations for election as a CND officer or as a directly elected Council member.
- Monday 2nd August: deadline for submission of ordinary resolutions for CND Conference.
- Tuesday 31st August: deadline to accept nomination for election.
- Friday 10th September: deadline to submit amendments to resolutions.
- Monday 27th September: deadline to register to attend Conference.
- Monday 27th September: deadline for CND groups to submit the names of their representatives on CND Council for the coming year.
Nominations for election
CND Conference is the occasion at which CND members elect the democratic leadership of the campaign, who oversee our work and make important decisions between Conferences at meetings of CND Council. CND officers meet more regularly than Council, and each have their own areas of responsibility.
CND members will vote to elect the following positions:
- Vice-chairs (3)
- Company Secretary
- directly elected Council members (15)
To nominate someone for election to any of these positions please email Rob at email@example.com by Monday 2nd August. If you don’t receive a confirmation within three days please contact us again.